Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on the final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2020 subscription renews on February 28, 2020).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- The Infinity holds the right to terminate the subscription, if unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for cancelling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “Membership Dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the Gyanacharya.com. Requests to cancel by email or phone can be considered in special conditions, but we encourage you to follow the step for hassle free cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription and courses fees are non-refundable. As we are already offering very affordable coursers so kindly choose it wisely
- To cancel a renewed subscription, please contact theinfinity.pro (excluding Saturday and Sunday) at least one month before your renewal date.